Month: September 2010

Thursday morning, Sept 30.

When your gut tells you to do something, do it. The S&P is going to get a big pop up this morning toward and maybe above 115 on the SPY, which converts to 1150 on the S&P. When I said yesterday afternoon that I should have sold SPXU, I should have. That will convert to…

Read the full article

Part 2, Wednesday, Sept. 29

Once again the S&P 500 was rejected when attempting to bust through 115 on the SPY or the actually S&P of 1150. Today we pounded on it 6 times, but no follow through. Tomorrow the FED is going to be pumping cash into the market, so if she doesn’t hold tomorrow, it will make one…

Read the full article

Tuesday, Sept 28.

. Well today I still made no moves back into the market as far as the C-fund goes. The SPY did puncture the $115 briefly at the end of the day, but it settled back below @114.67. My gut says she is getting ready to blow through, but my gut is not an indicator, so…

Read the full article

Monday, Sept 27 @ 11:20am

Not going to move into the C-fund this morning and will be staying 100% G-fund. I might miss more upside here, but I would like to see us hold above that next level 115 on the SPY. Jumped into CTRP after it broke through the open range. I enter just a little late because I…

Read the full article

Monday, September 20th

Looks like we might being seeing the break out happening right before our eyes. The S&P 500 is peaking above the battle ground box @ $113.61. The top of the box is defined as $113.21. Riding the wave on REDF, and just entered into TDC and CVLT.

image_pdfimage_print

Powered by WishList Member - Membership Software